All Toyota Certified Used Vehicles are required to pass our 160-Point Quality Assurance Inspection. It's not an easy test to pass. But that's the point. Only the best get to be Toyota Certified Used Vehicles.
Each Toyota Certified Used Vehicle is also backed by a 7-year/100,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty (from original date of first use when purchased as new). We also add a 1-year 24-hour Roadside Assistance Plan (from certified purchased date). For the enhanced peace of mind of an available Extended Vehicle Service Agreement, please visit Toyota Financial Services.
160 Point Inspection
Just a few points of inspection:
Engine Compartment Battery System Braking System Exterior Condition & Appearance Lighting Systems Frame, Structure & Underbody Steering System Audio & Alarm Interior Condition Transmission/Transaxle Engine Coolant HVAC System Tires & Suspension System Vehicle History and much more!
At LaRiche Toyota, only the best of the best Toyota used cars are chosen
to be Toyota Certified Used Vehicles. When we choose a Toyota used car
for certification, we have to do a little investigative work. Not only
do we put each Toyota used car through an exhaustive 160 Point Quality
Assurance Inspection, but we also run a CARFAX Vehicle History Report
to ensure it's worthy of the Toyota Certification process. Then, each
car is reconditioned to Toyota's exacting standards by factory-trained
Toyota Technicians. We want the cars to look and feel as new as possible
and we know you do too. We believe this helps maintain the value, as
well as creates pride in ownership of Toyota Certified Used Vehicles.
No matter which Toyota Certified Used Vehicle you purchase, you get the added security of 24-hour Roadside Assistance.
- Toll-free call for service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. 1-800-297-0486
- Coverage for 1 year from certified purchase date.
- Roadside Assistance is available throughout the continental U.S. and Canada.
- Flat tire? Even with today's improved tires, flats happen. If they do, Roadside Assistance will change the tire for you.
- Dead battery? Even a good battery may die. If that happens, Roadside Assistance will give your vehicle the jump start it needs.
- Locked out? If the keys are in your vehicle and you're locked out, don't call a locksmith. Roadside Assistance gets you back inside.
- Out of gas? It can happen anytime. If it does, Roadside Assistance will bring you gas and get you on your way.
- Need a tow? Towing for mechanical breakdown or collision recovery is as simple as calling Roadside Assistance.
|So if you're in the market to buy a used car, consider a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle -- quality Toyota used cars combined with Toyota Certification, vehicle history, and roadside assistance.|