Peace of mind plus maintenance coverage. That's what you get when your vehicle has ToyotaCare Plus coverage. You'll even enjoy the bonus of 24-hour Roadside Assistance. For Mirai Fuel Cell Vehicle owners, see brochure for exclusive benefits and coverage options.
- Stay Covered Longer
- Plans range from 3 years or 35,000 miles all the way up to 5 years or 75,000 miles.1
- Routine Maintenance
- Coverage includes oil and filter changes2, multi-point inspections, tire rotations, and any additional services covered by your vehicle's schedule maintenance guide.
- Major Services
- Depending on the ToyotaCare Plus plan purchased, your 30,000; 45,000; 60,000; and 75,000 mile services may be covered.3
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
- Coverage includes lockout protection, flat tire changes, jump starts, fluid delivery and towing.4
- More features
- Receive coupons and exclusive offers for additional savings from your participating Toyota dealer.
Note: Prepaid Maintenance Plans are optional, cancellable (see terms of Agreement) and is not required to obtain credit.
1 Coverage is effective from the vehicle's date of first use as a new vehicle and expires at selected plan's year or mileage limit, whichever occurs first.
2 The use of synthetic grade engine oil may be indicated for your vehicle. Synthetic oil may require changing less often. Consult your vehicle's Scheduled Maintenance Guide for factory-recommended oil grade and service intervals.
3 Coverage of major and minor services varies by plan purchased.
4 Does not include parts and fluids. See roadside assistance plan for more details, including limits on towing distance. Details are different from limits. One does not suggest any qualification or limitation on the availability.
5 Toyota vehicles are eligible for these plans if the vehicle was eligible for the no cost 2yr/25k ToyotaCare and if the odometer reads 31,000 miles or less, and is within 37 months of date of first use. Date-of-first-use is when your vehicle is retailed as new with less than 799 miles.